Get full access to the SSS School Portal for an unlimited number of users along with a wide range of professional development resources.
How Do You Subscribe?
SSS subscriptions run annually from October 1 to September 30. By subscribing to SSS during the 2016-17 academic year, families can submit their Parents’ Financial Statement to your school for 2017-18 financial aid consideration.
We’ve made subscribing to SSS easier than ever before:
Current Subscribers: Simply log in to your SSS School Portal account and note your school’s subscription status on the Dashboard. If your subscription is expiring on September 30 of this year, a "Renew Now" button will appear when the renewal period opens for current subscribers. Just click and off you go! Subscribers due for renewal will also find a Renew tab added to their Setup tab. The “Renew Now” button offers two options: 1) online payment by credit card or direct bank debit or 2) invoice generation for payment by mail-in check. A downloadable PDF receipt is available as soon as your payment is processed in the Transactions tab within Setup.
New Subscribers: If you are with a school that is not a current SSS subscriber and would like to subscribe, just email Kristen Power, National Director of Business Development, or call (202) 973-9759.***
***This number is for schools only. Families looking to apply for financial aid should visit the SSS Family Website or call (800) 344-8328.
Terms: Full subscriptions during the 2015-16 academic year expire on September 30, 2016. By renewing or subscribing now, you'll ensure uninterrupted access when the School Portal opens for 2017-18 financial aid processing.
$250 by 9/30/2016
$400 after 10/1/2016
Your Full Subscription Includes:
- A comprehensive financial aid application for families in both English and Spanish
- Full access to all features of the SSS School Portal for unlimited users at your school
- Features including applicant history, ability to recalculate aid amounts and awards, custom reporting features, and more
- Free collection and processing of key tax documents
- Free access to SSS Professional Development materials including webinars, video tutorials, and the NAIS Demographic Center
- Direct school support from the SSS Client Services team and a customer service call center specifically for families